Donate through Paypal

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Night, Day 2


These photos were taken during the Friday night deliverance service. Tony, the associate pastor, briefly shared his testimony prior to my speaking. He was recently in the hospital with a white cell count of 2, which means he should have been dead. But you can see here that he is alive and well. God is in the miracle business, after all.
David and I have been actively studying and seeking the clarity of God's voice. We want to make sure that we are responding to His voice rather than on what we think should happen. Imagine my surprise when the Lord told me to encourage the Vistabella church through the book of Ephesians. I had been planning on preaching Great Expectations, but as I was preparing the message I came across 1 Corinthians 1:17 in which Paul says that he keeps his messages simple so he won't dilute the testimony of the Cross. Then the Lord impressed me with the fact that I should read the letter of Ephesian as if this was the letter that Tythicus brought to the church from Paul. Needless to say, I was a bit nervous, but I did it! While the congregation was surprised, they received.
We also prayed for Vitra who has cancer of the lymph glands. Please keep her lifted in prayer. She has three more chemo treatments. We prayed for healing, total healing. As I prayed for her, I saw a hand over a black crevice pulling holding her and keeping her from falling. I believe she will be healed. Join me in the believing of it, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment